The Rainbow Onesie
Please select all options.
Find the pot of gold in this gorgeous onesie.
Mid-weight for all year round comfort. Suitable for homes with heating where just a bit of extra warmth (and style) is required.
- Designed and handmade with love in Melbourne, Australia.
- No buttons, clips or zips, ensuring the garment is easy to use, and comfortable to wear
- Machine washable (cold cycle)
- Designed with all day use in mind, no need to remove for toileting
- Lightweight material, suitable for all seasons
- In stock and ready to ship
- Colour: Grey with colourful rainbows
- Material: Cotton Jersey Spandex.Cotton Jersey Spandex
- ◄Sizing & Fit
Please see our attached size guide, to find the correct fit for your pooch. We recommend using the approximate weight guide if you don't have measurements.
Lenny the Cavoodle wears a size M. His measurements are:
- Length - 46cm/18"
- Neck - 28cm/11"
- Girth - 47cm/18.5"
- Weight - 8kg
- ◄Delivery & Returns
Most orders are dispatched from Melbourne within 24 hours, Monday to Friday except during holiday periods
Flat rate standard shipping- $9.30 Australia wide
Flat rate express shipping - $12.50 Australia wide
Free Domestic shipping for all orders over $90, with the option to upgrade to express shipping for an extra $4.
Flat rate standard shipping (with tracking) - $20
Free International shipping for all international orders over $150
We have a 14 day returns policy, which means you have 14 days to send your goods back to us, in perfect condition with tags still attached. Sorry, unfortunately we don't accept returns on sale items.
- ◄About Made for Hounds
- Made for Hounds, formally known as Handmade for Hounds- is run by Mother and Daughter duo, Tracey & Greta. It is the home of handcrafted pet apparel and accessories. The range includes a wide variety of apparel made to suit lots of different shapes and sizes, and is made environmentally friendly with quality and individually in mind. Made for Hounds also specialises in a great range of quality pet products from all around the world.